Pearl Certification seeks an experienced, motivated, and successful educational salesperson to recruit and vet high-quality HVAC contractors for the national Pearl Contractor Network. Seize the opportunity to join a vibrant, dedicated, and supportive team as we scale a dynamic start-up and create a national brand.
Pearl Certification’s elite contractor network provides high-quality HVAC, envelope, solar and other contractors with exclusive tools to enhance their business. Network contractors certify their work through Pearl's platform, enabling their customers to recapture the value of their home improvement investments when they sell or refinance their homes. (Pearl Certification can increase a home’s value by 5% or more.) Pearl network contractors also have access to a rich suite of sales and marketing tools to help them leverage their ability to offer third-party certification into larger ticket sizes and higher close rates (5% - 15%)! More details here: https://pearlcertification.com…
This position will require strong consultative sales skills. It also requires an ability to target contractor candidates effectively, because Pearl only admits extremely high-quality contractors into its network. A successful candidate will be able to juggle these competing priorities simultaneously.
Pearl is a fully distributed team, made up of industry professionals and past contractors. This position can be located anywhere in the continental US.
- Proven success with B2B sales
- Experience in HVAC or related residential contracting industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Passion for Pearl's product and excitement about helping contractors understand how it can help them grow their businesses
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with complex sales and/or new-to-market products
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Impeccable references
- 5 years+ experience selling to HVAC Companies directly
- An existing national professional network
- Start-up level business experience
- Qualify candidates to ensure they meet Pearl's high standards for membership
- Educate and guide qualified candidates (specifically contractor business owners and leadership) through the admissions process
- Close on new contractor business
- Work closely with Contractor Success team to ensure a positive hand-off experience and provide follow-up support as accounts are brought into the network
- Competitive compensation composed of a mix of salary plus commission
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Intensive training and support from a passionate team dedicated to your success
- Early entry into a rapidly-growing start-up with tremendous growth opportunities
- Make a difference! For your income, our customers, the company's bottom line - and hundreds of thousands of homeowners who will benefit from lower bills, greater energy efficiency, better indoor air quality, and increased value of their homes